Passionate engineer based in Costa Rica; happily married to Marisol and proud father of Sol & Nico.
- ›Family: I am a family guy, I love to invest time with my wife and kids who are still pretty young (5 and 7).
- ›Mountain Biking: I have lots of fun on my bike. I used to take part in professional races, but now it's just a recreational hobby.
- Tailwind CSS
- Linux Servers
- UI Design
- › Decide, propose and implement systems architectures that align with and solve client's needs.
- › Actively code and deliver high-quality solutions to clients.
- › Technically lead projects using state of the art technologies.
- › Define and promote front-end and full-stack best practices for teams using Angular, React, Node.js, and such.
- › Collaborate with the recruiting team: filtering candidates, evaluating entry tests, and conducting technical screenings.
- › Mentoring of colleagues and technical assessments to identify and attack areas of improvement.
- › Lead innovation and internal research projects.
- › Interact with other leads to ensure the delivery of the highest quality solutions to the clients.
- › Promote, organize, and teach on activities like Lunch & Learns, workshops, and more.
- ›I offer my skills for freelance projects in a variety of technologies, mostly focused on front-end engineering, but also work on back-end services if needed.
- ›Marketing, online presence, e-commerce, and tooling development using ReactJS, Angular2+, EmberJS, VanillaJS, WordPress, PHP, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- ›Provide UI/UX and brand design to clients who need the complete design/development package.
- ›Built highly responsive web applications for the EdTech industry.
More about my experience on LinkedIn↗