Passionate engineer based in Costa Rica; happily married to Marisol and proud father of Sol & Nico.
- ›Family: I am a family guy, I love to invest time with my wife and kids who are still pretty young (6 and 8).
- ›Mountain Biking: I have lots of fun on my bike. I used to take part in professional races, but now it's just a recreational hobby.
- Tailwind CSS
- UI Design
- › Coordinate with Product and Design teams in the definition and scoping of software development.
- › Actively participate in the development and maintenance of software that embodies and enables the mission and vision of the company.
- › Manage direct report resources and enable them with anything necessary to accomplish the goals of the team.
- › Report with certain metrics to managers about team throughput and performance.
- › Collaborate with the recruiting team on the interviewing process and decision-making about new hires.
- › Coordinate with other pod leads to sync on the forward movement of epics development without unnecessary efforts and optimizing the process.
- › Decide, propose and implement systems architectures that align with and solve (existing and new) client's needs.
- › Actively code, lead and deliver high-quality solutions to clients.
- › Collaborate with the recruiting team: filtering candidates, evaluating entry tests, and conducting technical screenings.
- › Promote internal community activities, help with mentoring of colleagues and technical assessments to identify and attack areas of improvement.
- ›Built highly responsive web applications for the EdTech industry.
There's more, learn about my experience on LinkedIn↗